Pages

'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #61

I'm back this week for another Top Ten Tuesday! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Books that would be on my syllabus if I taught Gender in Literature 101. 

Tipping the VelvetThe Art of Being Normal
The Wicked + The Divine, Vol. 1: The Faust ActHarry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
Pantomime (Micah Grey, #1)The Bees
Only Ever YoursThe Sadeian Woman: An Exercise in Cultural History
The Handmaid's TaleEvery Day (Every Day, #1)

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! This is a great selection^^ I got Harry Potter too - big surprise there (from both of us LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I've been curious about The Bees for some time; interesting that you added it here. I'll have to keep an eye out for it :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).